I played the Windows version of the game and I honestly really enjoyed it. My highest score was 1323 so I think I got pretty far. So I'm just gonna list the issues I found while I was playing:
- When driving past sections of the map where the edges are water you can see under the ground of the approaching grass.
- Props placed on the sidewalks look really out of place, especially the larger ones like hot dog stands. I think it's because the sidewalks are so small. I understand they are probably placed like that for game play though.
- When I went to launch the game, the executable file is called "No Name" instead of the name of the game
As for things I really liked about it:
- The way the traffic actually uses signals and switch lanes is really cool.
- The graphics look really good, even on PC.
- I found it really exciting when I was able to swerve between tight gaps or near miss pedestrians.